If you’re a fan of technology, you’re likely already on the web as fast as you can possibly be. After all, not all of the people in the world who are interested in the latest advancements in the world of digital cameras and computers live in major cities like Los Angeles and New York. Just as many people who are gearheads are likely to be dwelling somewhere that dial-up used to be the only main option for getting online. fintechzoom And while this might seem counterintuitive, it makes sense that someone who is big into technology might want to take a break from being bombarded with it every single day.
But with the world of satellite internet finally bringing hard-to-get speedy internet connections to places where you wouldn’t expect to find them, both long-time fans of technology and those who never had as much access to information can find themselves combing over the same websites to read about concept cars and all sorts of other neat new goods. And it’s not just the geeks who are getting into the game. Those who are interested in the world of design find it just as helpful to check out the latest tech blogs. After all, there’s a lot more out there than just the specifications. The world of design is also improving every day.
If you aren’t quite sure where to point your browser now that you’re armed with satellite internet, here are seven tech-savvy websites that look a whole lot better once you’re on the web at full force.
1. Wired’s website – As the granddaddy of the world of technology, it’s no wonder that “Wired” is still a go-to resource. Their ample online offerings aren’t quite a blog, per say, but definitely offer some of the best insight into the latest gadgets and tech news out there.
2. Designblog – A blog that marries the concepts of smart design and forward-thinking innovation. Look at all of the ways that technology and aesthetic are managing to combine these days.
3. The Cool Hunter – An exciting combination of the latest and greatest innovations in housing, gadgets, technology, and decor. All about the expensive options, so those who are trying to save their pennies might find that the tech reporting here is more of a dream list rather than objects that can be readily obtained today.
4. Gizmodo – Whether it’s robots, exciting new digital cameras, or the world of the laptop and how to better protect it, this is hands-down one of the most exciting blogs on design and technology out there. A must-see for those who want to put their new satellite internet connection to good use.
5. Engadget – Breaking news on the geek and tech worlds. Definitely an exciting place for those who actually want to spend their time online enjoying Steve Jobs live video feeds–but only if you’re rocking satellite internet, of course.
6. Design*Sponge – For the world of technology wrapped up with some sleek style, this blog gives the latest news on things changing the world of object design and architecture, including the technology that’s making these changes happen.
7. Hacked Gadgets – If you already were using something the conventional way but found that it was lacking, then it might make sense to check out this blog, where people figure out how to make things work a little bit better. Definitely don’t try to take on these projects unless you sort of know what you’re doing, but it’s absolutely worthwhile to visit if you’re in need of some great ideas.